General & Family Dentistry
Do you hesitate to smile because of yellowing teeth? Do you notice how white other people’s smiles are compared to yours? At Thompson Dental, we have several teeth whitening options, so your smile can look whiter and brighter!
Our office provides both in-office teeth whitening and take-home teeth whitening kits. Regardless of whether an office visit or a take-home kit is more convenient for you, our professional teeth whitening options can rejuvenate a yellowing smile.
Quality Dentistry Services
Come see Dr. Sean Thompson and our dental team for quality dental services, including:
- Routine Checkups. A dental exam is more than just checking for cavities. Our dentist also checks your mouth for early signs of gum disease and oral cancer. Our hygienists also remove plaque that can cause dental problems if not removed on a regular basis.
- Fluoride Application. We offer extra fluoride protection to give your teeth added strength when fighting cavities.
- Sealants. A sealant can smooth over divots and fissures in your teeth to prevent decay and deterioration. These barriers keep bacteria from settling in the grooves of your teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment. Periodontitis is a serious problem if left untreated, often causing adults to lose their permanent teeth. Fortunately, the beginning stages of gum disease are easily reversible with regular visits to your dentist.
- Emergency Services. We can schedule a same-day appointment for our patients in need of emergency dental care. Established patients can also be seen after hours in severe cases.
- Sedation Dentistry. We offer sedation dentistry for our patients with dental anxiety. If you’re worried about visiting the dentist, let us show you how we can make you feel more comfortable during your treatment.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Therapy. Do you worry about how snoring affects your sleep? Talk to Dr. Thompson about our mouthguards for snoring and sleep apnea.
- TMJ Therapy. The TMJ, or temporomandibular joint, often experiences complications with clicking, popping, facial pain, or even migraines. Our dental team is experienced in TMJ therapy treatment, so you can feel better, faster.
This array of treatments can improve your overall health as well as your quality of life. We would love to provide the services you need.
Family Dentistry from Professionals Who Care
When you have a family, you want to know that they are getting the dental care they need most. We are here to help everyone in your household have great oral health by providing these services with a caring touch, even for our younger patients.
You can trust the professionals here at Thompson Dental to care for your family as if they were our very own.
Feel Better With Our Skilled Dental Team
When you come into our office, we want you to feel comfortable about the treatment you receive. Our dental team provides a warm atmosphere and friendly smiles as soon as you come in the door.
Whether you need a cavity filling, a root canal, or a dental implant, we can help. For compassionate care from highly qualified professionals, Thompson Dental has your back!