Are you missing a tooth that has left a gap in your smile? With the advanced technology of dental implants, we can fill in the gap, so you can have a full, beautiful smile again.
Dr. Sean Thompson and our team can place and restore dental implants right here in our office. With our experience and compassionate care, we can provide you with a quality dental implant in a comfortable environment.
The Benefits of Implant Dentistry at Thompson Dental
Dental implants have many benefits, including the following:
- Implants consist of titanium posts for sturdy, long-lasting wear.
- The post acts like a natural tooth root, providing stability for your new tooth.
- Dental implants can improve your oral health by encouraging bone regrowth in your jaw.
- The new tooth restores your ability to eat the foods you like by making chewing easier.
- The crown is made to look and feel like your natural teeth, blending in nicely with your natural smile.
- The dental implant helps fill in a gap so that your other teeth don’t shift out of place over time.
- Our implant dentistry services are all done right here in our office, so you won’t need to be referred out for implant placement.
You will love restoring your smile through implant dentistry at Thompson Dental!
Restoring Your Smile
Creating a beautiful, rejuvenated smile can do more than restore your ability to eat the foods you love. A full smile can also give you more confidence, especially when you need to be around other people. Whether you are going to a wedding or giving a presentation, a full smile can give you the confidence boost you need.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
If you’re interested in talking to us about how a dental implant can help you, call today to schedule a consultation. Our experienced staff can explain the process and give you more information about how implant dentistry works in our office.